Welcome to The Hartford PBA
Proudly Celebrating Our 100th Anniversary!
The Hartford, CT, Police Patrolman’s Benevolent Association (PBA) was established in 1911 to help Officers and their families during times of need. The Hartford PBA is a non-profit organization comprising of volunteer, off-duty Officers.
The Mission of the Hartford Police Department is to reduce crime, improve the quality of life and respond effectively to calls for police service.
- Police Chief Daryl K. Roberts
Sponsor The Hartford PBA
Sponsoring the Hartford PBA offers numerous benefits:
- You know that 100% of your contributions will be used to help the PBA member officers, their families and the local community.
- You will be promoting your organization to a group of people who are loyal to our sponsors, as well as to the many area professionals who visit our site and attend our events.
- Contributions are fully tax deductible.
Become A Member
Membership provides you with numerous benefits:
- You are immediately connected with hundreds of active and retired Hartford officers who are there to support you.
- You are eligible for advocacy and support services.
- You know you are supporting your fellow Hartford officers in their time of need.
- You are eligible to attend PBA functions, parties and events.
Crime Stoppers Tip Line
Local Crime Stoppers lead by citizens against crime. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards to persons providing anonymous information that leads to the felony arrest of criminals and fugitives. Information is received through anonymous Crime Stoppers tips that are received through a secure tips line manned by a professional program coordinator. Each caller is assigned a code number for the purpose of insuring anonymity.